♡ New Member! ♡

03:07 G 3 Comments

Hey guys! ♡ You might be wondering who the "New Member" is. Well, it's me, Mariam! You might already know me from the "everything" blog, Braids & Brownies! Let me introduce myself. I'm 12 years old (just like Sakeena), I'm a Canadian, my hobbies ae reading, writing and drawing. (P.S: Me and Sakeena are best friends)! I hope to become a lawyer and part-time author. You might see that this blog is "renovating" in a way. This will be our Fashion Blog! You'll now know everything about Fashion and Skin Care stuff. (Like a bueaty blog!) I'll be posting as much as I can with Sakeena. I hope you like our big update to our Fashion Blog. You'd want to follow my other cupcake blog, too! (It's real helpful)!




(Fashion Guru's, you're gonna love this!) 

My Blogs: 



You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. I guess i followed her yesterday or day before yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is nice work!! and inshaallah both of you will do better now. i think i just followed her blog because my friend told me to. Now that both of you are joined you will make a good team...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete