Braids and Brownies

10:27 Sakeena Awais 19 Comments





Hey guys you must be wondering who is the girl who most of the times comments on every new post I upload .She is MY BEST FRIEND .She is a girl named Mariam.She is a 12 years old Pak-Canadian little girl.She A really big fan of UNIQURNS This is the time when I will be answering your Questions.Yes,Mariam is a blogger not just a blogger but maybe a future lawyer .
You guys dont worry in future if guy will have any case and you guys dont find a Lawyer she will be there for you.I request you guys to check  out her blog and dont forget to follow and comment.

                                          artmangaanime.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

19 comments:

  1. yes shes my cousin and I follow and comment her and now I saw that u commented her about your blog so I will follow u and comment u ill follow u now and I saw u in school with black scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz plz plz follow my blog artarty.blogspot.com and ill follow u too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me a girl from canada tronto fortunetly just got into the blog and amazed to get to know u #sakeenaawais.Mariam ill try checking her blog out some day...Just for u sakeena

    ReplyDelete
  4. that what happen with me i was typing twilightxslime.blogspot.com when by mistake i typed twilightxgleam.blogspot.com and from now i check this blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill check braids and brownies just for u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im in DUBAI and i know this girl .She used to live in our tower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys check my cousins blog out! She has more than 6000 views and she told me that she has 31 followers!! Check it out and follow her! I followed her!

    http://artmangaanime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It feels kinda weird when people start commenting about the amount of pageviews someone has and start to tell there followers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah that actually feels quite wierd!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. guys i recommend you all to calm down there nothing such big issue.If some one commented such thing.Ive solved all these problems this wont happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Twilight gleam Braids and Brownies uhh perfect friendship

    ReplyDelete